Available in soft and hardwoods and sawn or planed, our extensive range of timber and sheet materials can be used for a variety of building projects. Our range includes;
- Sheet Materials – plywood, chipboard, OSB, and MDF, that are suitable for a variety of structural and non-structural applications
- Structural Softwood Carcassing – strength-graded timber which is suitable for structural use including floor joists, roof rafters and timber frames.
- Roofing Battens – small sections of sawn treated timber that roofing that tiles and shingles are fixed to.
- Scant & CLS – used for stud-work in the production of partition walls, non-structural building repairs and fencing
- PSE – Plane Square Edged has been machine smoothed so ideal for projects that require a good visual appearance once finished with paint, stain, oil or varnish
- Cladding – used as an outer layer for external or internal surfaces to enhance visual appearance and/or weather protection.
You can find timber cutting services in our specialist branches. Find out more