Competition Terms & Conditions
January-March Promotions and Competitions
The promoter is: Myers Building Supplies Ltd whose registered office is at Myers House, Barr Street, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD1 6PB.
FREE Sweatshirt Promotion
- The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and employees of Myers Building Supplies, Myers Group and other Myers divisions and their close relatives.
- To claim a FREE sweatshirt, customers or staff must spend £75+VAT or more in one order on plumbing, heating or bathroom products.
- Branches have an allocation of sweatshirts to give to new and existing customers who reach the spend amount. These are on a first come first served basis whilst stocks last.
- Customers can only claim one free sweatshirt and must provide their details on the claim forms in branch to register receipt. All forms should be forwarded to marketing to monitor what new business this activity has driven.
- The promotion will run from 2nd January 2020 until the sweatshirts are gone.
- Branch managers are responsible for managing their sweatshirt allocation and forms.
- Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Myers Building Supplies, Myers Group and other Myers divisions and their close relatives and anyone judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page [email protected]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per competition. Multiple entries from the same person for the same promotion will be disqualified.
- How to enter, the dates for each draw and prizes will be clearly published on Facebook. The prizes will be supplied from the nearest branch to the winners.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- All entries need to live within a ten-miles radius to a Myers Building Supplies branch. Visit https://www.myersbuildingsupplies.co.uk/branch-locator for more details.
- We, the promoter reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The company’s privacy notice can be found on our website.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Myers Building Supplies reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.